Who am I? I’m guessing you are wondering who is this blogger, I want to know more about her. Or maybe you don’t, but for those of you that do what to know me better, I decided to complete the very popular ’50 facts about me’ tag. If you go on YouTube, you’ll see many videos about this tag. I think it’s fun because it allows the person to share some fun facts about themselves.
So without further ado, let’s begin!
1. I hate coffee. One some occasions I’ll drink it, but only when most of the cup filled with milk. I usually dislike the taste and smell of coffee.
2. On the other hand, I’m a huge tea lover. I have a fairly good selection of teas to chose from at home.
3. I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Child and Youth Care Counselling and a minor in psychology.
4. I am 27 years old.
5. I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, but i immigrated with my family to Canada in 2002.
6. I am a perfectionist. In some circumstances this is a good characteristic but most of the time it could be stressful. Don’t try to make everything perfect, it doesn’t work that way.
7. I’ve never smoked anything in my life. It may be hard to believe but it’s the truth.
8. I am a huge geek, I love going to conventions such as Comic Con and FanExpo.
9. I used to be a huge anime fan in high school, I watched anime a lot until 2008. When I entered university I started to lose interest in watching anime. Now I read manga when I’m bored or I want to reminiscent on the old days.
10. I used make anime music videos on YouTube from 2005-2008. I had a lot of fun making them. If you want to see a video one day, tell me in the comments box below 🙂
11. I went Ziplining in 2014 to conquer my crippling fear of heights. Did it work? It did work, my fear is not gone but it’s less intense.
12. I love reading. My favourite genre of books are fantasy, dystopia and romantic novels (not the erotic type) lol.
13. I hate boats and ships! I have a fear of being on one and for that, I blame the movie Titanic.
14. I am a huge fan of Japan, I love the culture and traditions. I’m on a mission to learn the language.
15. I love sweets, I have a hard time staying away from them.
16. I love going to concerts! I usually end up going alone because I don’t have many friends who share my music taste.
17. I love to dance and I can memorize choreography easily. My goal this year is to enroll in a dance company and dance on stage.
18. I love listening to Kpop and Jpop.
19. I hate peppers. Don’t even bring them near me.
20. I also dislike kiwi and I hate this fruit so much that I can’t look at it in the store.
21. I am an extremely sentimental person. Sometimes I wonder if that’s a good or a bad thing.
22. I love music! Growing up I wanted to study music professionally and be a performer one day.
23. I hate it when people chew loudly, it’s my biggest pet peeve.
24. I hate country music. I have nothing against it, it’s just not the type of music that suits my taste.
25. I love the punk rock and goth fashion style. I don’t dress like that but I love the style anyway.
26. I hate scary movies, never ever ask me to watch them with you. Once I watched 20 minutes of Walking Dead and let’s just say I couldn’t sleep well for a looooong time.
27. I learn Kpop dance routines in my spare time.
28. I am a very outdoorsy person and I love hiking in the summer.
29. I don’t have any tattoos, but I want one badly.
30. I hate mornings, I’m not a morning person at all.
31. I’m a night owl, I love staying up until late. I like to be out in the evening, I usually like to go out for a short walk at 10pm because there is something very relaxing about the nights.
32. I’m a big fitness enthusiast!!! Of course, there are days when I don’t want to workout but over all I enjoy it. There is something very satisfying about completing a hard routine and feeling stronger.
33. I’ve never watched all of the Hardy Potter movies. Last Christmas, for the first time I watched the final two movies.
34. If there is a food that I can eat everyday, it would be sushi.
35. I was on TV in 2014 when the Winter Olympics were held in Sochi. It was a very brief interview about the opening ceremony for the games. The clip was only a few seconds long but it was a happy moment and something to cross off my bucket list.
36. I love watching sitcoms.
37. I hate when people are late, usually there needs to be a valid reason if you’ll be super late. If it’s something reasonable, of course I’ll be understanding.
38. I used act in plays back home and it was so much fun.
39. I am back at school for arts and entertainment administration. Even though I got a job in field, I’m not sure it’s the right fit after all. I guess finding your ideal career is more complicated.
40. I haven’t traveled too much over the years, I’ve only been to Niagara Falls and Montreal. But that’s going to change when I go to Vancouver next week and the States.
41. I’ve never been to the States before, but I’ll be going for the first time next week.
42. I’m 50% extrovert and 50% introvert. I love talking to people, but after a while I begin to crave my own space.
43. I met actor John O’ Hurley from Seinfeld at Comic Con. That was a great moment 🙂 Any Seinfeld fans out there?
44. I love photography. I have an Instagram account dedicated to my photography. I’m not looking for opportunities to become a professional photographer, but for the opportunity to share my work for fun.
45. My name in Bulgarian means happiness.
46. I don’t like flaky people. I can’t stand it when people always cancel plans, if you have a good reason, then it’s fine.
47. I hate wearing high heels. First of all, I’m tall and I’ll look like a giant, second they hurt so much. But I got to admit, wearing stilettos makes me feel in a whole another way.
48. I am really clumsy. I probably walk into things and fall all the time, luckily it’s not as bad as it was when I was a child.
49. I am an only child.
50. I am over the top when it comes to holidays and different season! I need to have matching decor for each one, and I decorate a lot. I guess I’m really festive 🙂
Well this was the 50 random facts about me tag, it was a lot of fun writing this post. I wrote a similar one like this, on my other blog three years ago, but I wanted to write another one for this new blog.
I hope you all enjoyed it and now it’s your turn to share 3 random facts about you. GO! 🙂
See you soon! Happy Friday peeps 🙂