I hope you are having a lovely Saturday and you make time for yourself to rest!
I am planning to be more regular with my blog schedule here, but first I want you to know a little bit about me. Years ago on YouTube, there used to be tag video floating around called “50 Facts About Me”. Even though not many people film these types of videos anymore, I decided to use the idea as a blog post.
Let’s begin with sharing some interesting facts about me.
- I hate coffee, I dislike the taste and smell. Some people like the smell of coffee in the morning, but I feel sick when I smell the coffee.To be honest, there are times when I crave lattes, but that’s a rare occasion.
- I hate kiwi, the sour taste is not to my liking.
- I am a homebody, I prefer to stay at home and work on blog posts, edit my photography, and watch Netflix. I like simple things.
- I am an introvert. I used to fight this and I thought being an introvert is a negative thing. But I love it and I’ve embraced it. I am not a full-fledged introvert, I enjoy hanging out with people but then I need my space to recharge.
- I am a photographer, I began my photography journey in 2007. Now I post my work regularly on Instagram.
- I used to have a Youtube channel in 2005, I had about 500 subscribers but I deleted it because there were lots of weird people messaging me.
- Speaking of Youtube, I used to post anime montage videos. The anime community was big back then, so I posted a video every other day.
- …and speaking of anime, I used to be a HUGE anime fan in high school. I literally watched anime every day and when I started university I stopped.
- I am a huge Kpop fan, I love Kpop music because it is different and unique.
- I also love Jpop music, also known as Japanese pop.
- I enjoy watching Japanese dramas
- I am Bulgarian and lived in Bulgaria until I was 13.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Child and Youth Care Counselling.
- I work for the YMCA as a teacher.
- I am a major geek 🙂 I love going to Comic-Con and Fan Expo.
- I love hiking and being around nature
- I can understand a bit of Japanese.
- I am an Aquarius.
- I am an only child.
- I have a phobia of heights.
- I am a huge tea lover.
- I have recently realized that I love collecting cups, I have too many and I won’t stop buying more.
- I hate horror films, I can’t sleep well for a long time if I watch one.
- I dislike country music, it’s not bad but it’s not to my liking.
- I love rock music.
- I used to act in school plays as a child and now I want to get back to acting.
- I immigrated to Canada in 2003 with my family and I am a proud Canadian citizen.
- I can dance. I don’t share my talent often because I am still shy about it. I can’t freestyle, but I can learn choreography fast.
- I have a fear of being on a boat or ship. I think Titanic had something to do with this, but it absolutely terrifies me. I don’t think I’ll ever go on a cruise ship.
- I am extremely sentimental person, I hold on to so many items from my childhood for the nostalgia feeling,
- I am not a fan Harry Potter. It’s not bad, but every time I try to watch it I get bored and I can’t focus on the movie.
- I am a night owl, I love to stay up until late but only when I’m at home. If I’m out, I’ll start yawning and wish I was home. I’m so fun lol.
- I’ve never been to a club, it’s not my cup of tea. But I’ve been to bars with a dance lounge, does that count?
- I’ve never had a pet, but I really want to get a dog soon.
- I don’t have a drivers license. Someone my age should have one by now, but I can easily use the public transit so I never needed a car.
- I hate winter, it is the worst season because it’s so cold, and gloomy.
- My favorite season is Spring.
- My favorite holidays are Christmas and Halloween.
- I am very clumsy.
- I love the fantasy genre, I think it’s fun and unique.
- I don’t like spicy food.
- I am 96% vegetarian. What does that mean? Well, I try not to eat meat but I occasionally do eat fish and some other meets because of my health.
- I haven’t drank soda in five years. After learning how bad it is for you, I decided not to drink it.
- I don’t like alcohol. Even though I drink it sometimes in social settings, I usually avoid it.
- I have a major sweet tooth.
- I am the biggest bookworm.
- I am a shopaholic, I love shopping.
- I barely wear makeup anymore, I like how my face looks when I don’t wear heavy makeup.
- I was on TV once for 10 seconds haha, it was for the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- I love to travel.
Wow, ok this was hard and I had to think so much about this. Thank you very much for reading and please share with me one unique fact about yourself.
See you soon!